Thursday 31 December 2020

Music: Udeme Frank - YOU ALONE

0

 


Udeme frank is a God-fearing musician, very talented bass guitarist, a song writer and lover of Jesus.

He just released a song with the title "You Alone".


The song "you alone "is a song of appreciation and Thanksgiving to God for his goodness and faithfulness.

 God has indeed been so faithful, When I look at God's faithfulness in my life all I want is to know Him more and nothing else, 

This is a song of thanksgiving.



DOWNLOAD


Lyrics:

Nothing else can take my heart away from you oh God 

It is my desire to know you 

Nothing else can take my heart away from you 

Jesus my Lord

I have found grace in your name 

Who could do the things you do

No one else but you 

Who could hear me when I call 

Who could wipe my tears away 

Is you alone Jesus

Is you alone 

Is alone deserves my praise 

Is you alone I will ever worship 

Is you alone 

Nobody but you Jesus 

Huh huh 

When I was down you raised me up

When men walked away 

Is alone I know 


It's u alone Jesus, it's you alone

It's u alone deserves my praise

It's u alone I will ever worship

It's u alone, it's u alone

It's u alone Jesus (2x)


I am so amazed at the things you've done

The birds of the air sing your praise

What a mighty God we serve

Look around at all the battles won

I'll bless u oh Lord with all I've got

I'll sing your praise continually 

Who can wipe away my tears 

And make me smile again

Who can give His only son

To die and set us free


I'm grateful Jesus 

I'm grateful 

I'm grateful Jesus 

I'm grateful Jesus 

When I feel unworthy 

So undeserving 

Suddenly I feel your touch lord 

I feel your love around me 

I've found your grace 

If it has not been the lord 

Who was on my side 

When men rose against me 

You came to die to set me free lord

Look how you turn my life around 

I'm grateful Jesus 

I'm grateful 

I love the way you do me 

I'm grateful Jesus 

Teach my heart to love you more lord 

Teach my lips to sing your praise 

I was lost but you found me lord 

Who could do the things you do 

I've come to pour my heart on you lord 

I've come to tell you how I feel 

For the blood you shade for me lord God 

Nobody but you lord

Author Image

About visitbrand
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design