Monday 27 January 2020

Faithful God by Pst Kom ft Afrikan J prod by Sammie_jr

0
Faithful God by Pst Kom ft Afrikan J prod by Sammie_jr DOWNLOAD SONG HERE

I was taking a retrospective view of my life before I wrote this song. Pondering over God's gracious Goodness and mercies upon my life over the years. Considering my experiences in life both good and bad, all that I have gone through and how grace lifted me from the backside of life to where I am today. All I could say is " God is too faithful to fail and too faithful to be a boy. that was how the inspiration "FAITHFUL GOD" came. Man can fail you but God cannot never fail you. He is dependable.
Author Image

About SUNRISEHITZ
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design